In this seminar, the trainees will have the opportunity through an experiential way and in interaction with the team members to understand the stages of forming the group as well as the connection of these experiential actions with the daily educational practice.
The seminar is aimed at teachers, kindergartens, teachers, pediatricians, pedagogical specialists, occupational therapists, speech therapists, pre-school and early childhood specialists in all specialties involved in education and / or intervention (psychological, pedagogical, special, occupational therapy, speech therapy).
The introduction to the group will begin with activities of acquaintance and familiarity with the members of the group, and then activities will be undertaken to connect the members together, to create the appropriate emotional and emotional climate as well as experiential actions to build relationships. The group will then be introduced to the concepts of planning and producing a collective project and its presentation. A key element of processing will be the development of team identity and the creation of a contract. The trainees will then take part in actions to strengthen and care for the team, manage and exploit difficulties and crises within the group, and use the roles in team dynamics.
The seminar is experiential and for its implementation will be used also techniques such as music-kinetic actions, games, role-playing, doll animation, brainstorming and elements of theatrical play.
- Building the team in the early days at school
- Come to meet: Games to get acquainted and familiar with the team members
- How about coming closer ?: Activities – Games to connect members with each other
- Relationship needs foundation: Experiential actions to build relationships
- Time to get into practice: Planning and producing a collective project
- Let’s choose name, anthem and symbol: Team identity development and contract creation
- The team needs care: Actions to empower and care for the group
- And now the difficult part: Managing and exploiting difficulties and crises within the group
- Do not forget that we are different: Utilization of roles in team dynamics
- How do I transfer what I learned to my class: Linking experiential actions to everyday educational practice
Team Closing – Reflection