The aim of the training is to investigate the Flipped Classroom method and the business-centric educational methodology. Participants will discuss the role of these two methods in the learning process, understand the design principles for methodologies, and share experiences and examples on a wide range of topics related to education.
The aim is, through cooperation, to create ideas and practical suggestions for adopting these methodologies.
The seminar is aimed at teachers, kindergartens, pediatricians, pedagogical specialists, occupational therapists, speech therapists, pre-school and early childhood specialists in all specialties involved in education and / or intervention (psychological, pedagogical, special, occupational therapy, speech therapy).
Education combines theory around educational methodologies with practical exercises.
- What is Flipped Classroom and what is not?
- Good practices, key facts, myths and truths, fears, learning outcomes of the methodology
- Examples and study cases
- Active pedagogical methods and technologies
- Teaching models
- Ergonomic educational methodology
- Investigation of tools and ideas for Flipped Classroom design
- Flipped Class Workshop